Celebrate Farm-to-Fork in rail-related style on the Farm-to-Fork Cocktail Train presented by Rabobank! Showcasing the rich history and deep connection between agriculture and the railroad, the fourth annual Cocktail Trains are scheduled for September 29 and 30.
Ticketed guests will delight in a signature cocktail, exquisite appetizers and a delicious dessert from Hoppy's Railyard Kitchen and Hopgarden. The food and beverages will showcase seasonal and locally grown ingredients.
Uniformed stewards provide the finest first class service onboard three of California State Railroad Museum’s first class cars: the Audubon dining car, El Dorado lounge car and the French Quarter lounge car from the 1950s that served the famed Southern Pacific Sunset Limited service. The two eye-catching locomotives — Western Pacific No. 913 and Southern Pacific No. 6051 — are classic streamlined locomotives representative of the first generation of diesel-electric locomotives.
- Dates: Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30, 2018
- Departure Time: 6 p.m. (check-in by 5:30 p.m.) Train rides are about 1-hour.
- Departure location: Central Pacific Freight Depot on Front Street between J and K Streets in Old Sacramento.
- Tickets: $100 (plus service fees). Member Advance Tickets Sales start August 20 (member ID required). General public ticket sales begin August 23.
- All guests must be at least 21-years-old.
The Farm-to-Fork Cocktail Train is a California State Railroad Museum Foundation fundraiser for the California State Railroad Museum and Railtown 1897 State Historic Park.